3.09.2007,11:52 PM
im a man with b!

ako pala ang dapat mauna mag post kasi ako ang itay. uy welcome... warm welcome! sa inyong lahat dito sa aming munting kubo ng pamilya dimagiba. once again welcome seat back and relax as you sip a hot barako coffee without sugar. nyahahah... sorry ha wala kasi kami asukal naubos. bumibili pa lang si hot momma sa 7-11. as i've said ,ako ang haligi ng tahanan. ang sandalan ni inay at tagasaway kay anak. naks! ang lalim naman ng aking responsibilidad. sino nga ba ako? hiniram ko muna si pareng joe fazio para i explain niya muna sa inyo. punta muna ako sandali sa powder room err... sa comfort room hahah... eto na siya:



I Am Man

I am a man of passion, of conviction, of faith.
I am a man of love, of laughter and of anger.
I am a man of strength, who despairs, who weeps.
I am a man enraged by mans inhumanity to man
and perplexed by He who seems unable to
stop the madness.

I feel, touch, smell, taste and I see the good
in man. In my deepest despair, somehow I
know that all will be right, for I am an eternal
optimist. I am compelled to hope for the
best in humanity.

I weep for those who worship at the alter
of ambition, for they shall leave in their
wake, their children, their loved ones,
millions of orphans of success.

I am man and in my failures and in my
short comings, I continue my utmost
to do His will.

I am the most unique animal in the Kingdom.
I am the most intelligent and I have many faults.
I am all these things and more...for I am man.

o yan muna antabayan ang mga masasabi ng aking pinakamamahal na pamilya.

by: itay
 
posted by we are family
Permalink ¤